martes, 22 de mayo de 2012

Family ties?

I'm tired of waiting, of being there for you when you never were, of trying to make you love me more, of trying to make you proud. I don't need you, I don't need anyone. I can be my own example, my own true love, my own hero.
Yes, I'm over you; I'm over your words and empty promises. But most of all, I'm over the pain. It isn't there anymore. Gone. Vaporised. I don't know where it went, but, hey! It's gone. And that's enough for me.
Don't think I won't be able to fight my way to a new begining. I've done it so many times, I can do it again in my sleep. A little overwhelming? Get over me.
Yes, I can be a little exasperating, a little conceited, but that's just the way you made me.
Enough about me. I want to talk about you. About the person who destroyed me. About the person who turned the blood in my veins into ice. Yes, you. Who else?
I wanted to thank you openly, so that everybody could know. So there it is.
Thanks, sweetheart, you made me indestructible.
See you in hell.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario